What’s on offer?
The Surgery provides the following services for all registered patients:
Easy access to healthcare
- Bookable appointments at a range of times
- Healthcare clinics in local community venues
Help staying healthy
- Advice on preventing illness
- Advice on managing a long-term health condition Cervical screening (smear tests)
- Contraceptive services (emergency and routine)
- Childhood immunisations
- Womens’ health
- Mens’ health
- Child health
- Cardiovascular care including:
- anticoagulant dosing
- ischaemic heart disease screening, prevention and management
- other circulatory disease screening, prevention and management
- Treatment for minor injuries and illnesses including wounds, cuts, bruises, sprains, strains and minor burns.
- Pregnancy testing
- Antenatal (pregnancy) care
- Diabetes clinic
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) clinic
- Asthma clinic
- Chronic kidney disease monitoring
- Palliative (end of life) care
- Health screening
- Cholesterol and blood sugar testing
- Blood pressure checks
Non NHS Services
We receive numerous requests to provide patients with covering documentation. These include forms and letters relating to insurance claims, the cancellation of holiday, the inability to attend or participate in exams, school or college activities and the ability / inability to undertake exercise or sports activities (this list is not exhaustive). While we are happy to assist, these services do have associated fees.
Please make your request via Reception, preferably in writing. A list of up to date charges is available on request from Reception.
Should a medical report be required for occupational purposes. Please ask your employer to make a written request for the information.
If you have requested to view a medical report before it is sent, you have 21 days to come in to the surgery to view the report and make any comments.